WHAT: I have just completed the Cycle Safety course for 2016.
Five top tips learnt are:
1. Signals like the stoping signal the left/right signals
2. You are always supposed to get off your bike on the left side because the right side
of the bike is were all the traffic is and the left side is were the footpath is.
3. On a mane road the side road needs to give way to the mane road so there is no
crashes or injuries.
4. When you brake you are not supposed to skid or donkey kick.
5. You should always look behind your self when you are coming up to a turn
it is called a life saver look but I call it a lightsaber look.